Who We Are:
Abortion Free New Mexico leaders, Bud and Tara Shaver are full time Pro-Life Missionaries who have made New Mexico their mission field. Commissioned by Operation Rescue to Albuquerque in 2010, they are implementing several proven strategies, in an effort to make New Mexico, “Abortion Free.” They have redefined the American mission field and their Pro-Life efforts have been featured in virtually EVERY major news source in the country.
Abortion Free New Mexico (AFNM) is a systematic approach to closing abortion facilities through investigative research, public exposure, and proper oversight and accountability.
We are working toward an Abortion Free New Mexico where every pre-born child is valued and protected.
Our Tireless Work Has Helped To Accomplish The Following:
- Groundbreaking research and implementation of proven strategies has launched Albuquerque, New Mexico into the national spotlight.
- Educate the public about the fact that New Mexico has become the late-term abortion capital of the country.
- Expose the University of New Mexico (UNM) as the heart of the abortion cartel in the state.
- Uncover abortion injuries inflicted upon women at Albuquerque abortion facilities through investigative research projects.
- Produced a New Mexico Medical Board investigation of notorious late term abortionists at Southwestern Women's Options 2012 and again in 2017 after the death of a local woman.
- Helped to lead the first ever city level referendum to ban abortions beyond 20 weeks of pregnancy in Albuquerque.
- Provided accountability and exposure of those who either condone abortion outright or silently consent to it by refusing to take a bold public stand in protecting human life in the womb.
- Led high pro-file public awareness efforts that have helped to produce a dramatic reversal and promising public policy shift in New Mexico.
- For more information about our efforts click HERE
Contact Us For More Information or For The Press:
- Tara Shaver, Spokeswoman for Abortion Free New Mexico
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org